Vacancy - Vehicle Technician
Are you a successful mechanic or vehicle technician looking to take the next step in your career?
As a company whose roots are firmly in the delivery of outstanding customer experience, this company believes in building long lasting relationships with its customers and employees based on trust and integrity. Working alongside a team of experienced professionals that are passionate about cars, our company is renowned for providing outstanding customer service levels. Specialising in new and used car sales across a variety of franchises, as well as offering genuine parts and accessories, vehicle servicing and repairs, our company has become one of the leaders for the brands we represent.
Due to continued business growth and success, we are looking for a very talented, enthusiastic Vehicle Technician to work in our busy Aftersales department. We are looking for a good all-rounder, who is punctual and reliable with a desire to produce quality work on time. You will also have NVQ Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance/Service Replacement and/or Level 3 Vehicle Mechanical & Electronic Systems/Maintenance & Repair looking for continued career professional development.
Experience of working in a busy franchised environment is desirable.
Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence.
Or Post to:
Peter Cooper (HR Officer)
Threeways Garage Ltd
Motor Vehicle Technician
Specific knowledge required to fulfill the Motor Vehicle Technician role:
1. Product and promotional information (desirable)
2. Motor Vehicle specifications; understanding of vehicle layout, function, and location of parts
3. The retail motor industry and automotive systems generally
4. Approved and established procedures for conducting service, repairs, and MOT (if applicable)
5. Vehicle problems, repair, and warranty procedure
6. Quality control inspections and general procedures
7. Tools and specialist equipment for vehicle repair and servicing
8. In-house computer systems
9. Developing knowledge of National and where possible European regulations, restrictions and legislation relevant to the motor industry